Volumes and Editions
Bars and Boozehalls
Restaurants and Cafés
Spas and Salons
OUR FRIENDS AT THE LAKE
Our Map of Antigua
Who We Are
About La Cuadra
Contact and Submissions
Advertising with Us
Contact the Editor
Politics that don’t hide. Art that kicks ass. Writing that doesn’t suck.
Acoso Callejero en la Tierra del Femicidio:
Caminando por las Calles de un Apocalipsis Zombi
From The Recesses
- My Name is Hector “Bullshit” Cullivera
Nobody deserves nothin’.
Letters From The Editors
- Letter From the Editor – October / November 2009
Dreaming of Hippos, Dwarves and Razor Blades
Horoscopes for Barflies
- Horoscopes for Barflies – October / November 2009
First Person Shooter
- Am I The World’s Best Ex-Husband, Or What?
The Surly Bartender
- How Much Freedom Can One Man Stand
- Sunday Afternoon at The Catch
- What the Hell is Happening in Honduras?
Things That Go Bump In The Night
Terrible But True
- One Night in Bangkok
- Health Care Reform in the United States Part I
Health Care Reform in the United States
James R. Tallon, Jr.
- W.T.F? – October / November 2009
A Wasted Page of Nonsense from Around the Globe
- La Tortilla, The Antigua All Stars